Chaddi - Buddies
This is one is for the yesteryears ‘n all my childhood friends. Its been a really long time since I left a paradise called ‘Loyola’ - 5 years to be precise. Loyola signified a impressive institution for everyone. But, it meant almost everything for all of us who lived at the staff quarters for more than 20 years of our lives. Far away from the maddening city crowd, in a secluded place,. Hidden among the hillocks, the pristine surroundings, the happy valley, the beautiful gardens, the wildlife, the waterfalls and more importantly - the beautiful people. I’m short of words to describe the place I will always be in love with.
A dreamer’s heaven, a poet’s abode, a musician’s wonderland… it had and has it all… Today as I sit back and dream about Loyola, a sudden tranquility fills my mind… I've really written this poem with utmost love and admiration to this place. It will be my clumsiness with words that will fail to relate to you its mystic charm and beauty...
All is tranquil in my stunning paradise
I feel the warmth in the spring air,
Whistle the birds high above in the trees,
There’s melody almost everywhere.
And today I again marvel at that beauty
Its serene, Its calm, everything's at peace
It comforts, it soothes, it pleases
It gives that reassuring ebullient release.
I continue to hear the sounds around
I make my way back, reluctance in my heart
My mind rushes thru those moments of bliss
‘n I feel the dawning sadness as I loathe so to depart.
Peace – Perfect Peace –My Paradise – ‘Loyola’.
And after years of seperation, we have all gotten together to strengthen those childhood bonds forever. forever. Kudos to the Loyola gang!!!
A dreamer’s heaven, a poet’s abode, a musician’s wonderland… it had and has it all… Today as I sit back and dream about Loyola, a sudden tranquility fills my mind… I've really written this poem with utmost love and admiration to this place. It will be my clumsiness with words that will fail to relate to you its mystic charm and beauty...
All is tranquil in my stunning paradise
I feel the warmth in the spring air,
Whistle the birds high above in the trees,
There’s melody almost everywhere.
And today I again marvel at that beauty
Its serene, Its calm, everything's at peace
It comforts, it soothes, it pleases
It gives that reassuring ebullient release.
I continue to hear the sounds around
I make my way back, reluctance in my heart
My mind rushes thru those moments of bliss
‘n I feel the dawning sadness as I loathe so to depart.
Peace – Perfect Peace –My Paradise – ‘Loyola’.
And after years of seperation, we have all gotten together to strengthen those childhood bonds forever. forever. Kudos to the Loyola gang!!!

10 Comments:
Yup agreed school days are the best
I jus remebered my visit to Loyola last yr...and honestly the fst thing i cud think of was also the fact tht it is soo tranquil!..and beautiful..
and with so many Loyolites tht i know..i hv to admit..tht it must be somethin in the air of the place..cos u guys rock!
Good job Clientu, i am simply proud of you!
rujuta
:)
WOW...!!!
dinno u were into poems n all...
nice one..
*thumbs up*
:)
Dumbo, writing poems and all!!!!!!
What's up?? We need to talk!!!! ;)
@Sheroo - Tu kab se comment karne laga. tereko sirf comment padhna allowed hain... What say chaitanya???
@Ups - I'm really happy that you could make it to loyola :)and as far as loyolites are concerned.. well well... that would would be another post in totality ;)
@Sean - :)
@consu - ^:)^ You encouraged me to write this blog, remember??? ^:)^
@fun_spume - footprints everywhere these days.. i'm blessed. any frost-bites, my dear :D
@Dumbo - Poems happen when one is in love u c... :P
looks like u have completely forgotten me? :-(
Hey Prakash, I totally agree with you on the paradise part!!!
Upasana: Yep, Loyolites Rock!!!!
Hey JB here... Nice one man too good! Loyolites Rock ZAKAS!
When u guys comin to PARADISE? Waiting!!! MIssin ur company
--
JB
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home