The title goes here.....
I would be an absolute idiot to proclaim that nothing new is happening on my side during this period of 'blog-hibernation'. In fact over the last couple of weeks so much has happened and I’ve lost a count of the good ‘n bad things happening around me. A couple of pathetic B-grade Bollywood flicks may possibly have a detrimental effect on your sanity. But, here is the story so far which more or less seems to be a collection of events.
I missed my brother’s graduation party last month. :( Last fortnight saw me working on something I boasted as the ‘Proposal’ for my Thesis to my friends. I'm working on something absolutely weird - Integrating Antenna design and analysis into parallel computing. And more so, I had the courage to present it to my advisor. Although he gave a green-signal for that, I know that the road ahead seems dark and shady. My funding through summer got confirmed and it was perfectly timed before my Philly trip.
And over to Philadelphia – the land of brotherly love. Ooooooh la la. Its an complete paradise. Met Rohan who had come from India on a business trip. And it was the perfect reunion after a year. Had a bus-tour round this beautiful city. Museums to churches – everything seems just perfect in Philly. I could go on and on about this city actually. But it was that long 4-hour chat on the banks of the Delaware River, which was the icing on the cake. From COEP to Penn State – we just about discussed everything on this moon-lit night watching the Jersey skyline. And it made me feel home-sick for a change. One of my most memorable weekend trips, I can proudly declare.
Photos are now available at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hkprakash7/album?.dir=ca69&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hkprakash7/my_photos
And yeah sometimes there is such a lot to say, lots to discuss, lots to gossip – but you always feel cheated when you are not able to keep your blog updated.
I missed my brother’s graduation party last month. :( Last fortnight saw me working on something I boasted as the ‘Proposal’ for my Thesis to my friends. I'm working on something absolutely weird - Integrating Antenna design and analysis into parallel computing. And more so, I had the courage to present it to my advisor. Although he gave a green-signal for that, I know that the road ahead seems dark and shady. My funding through summer got confirmed and it was perfectly timed before my Philly trip.
And over to Philadelphia – the land of brotherly love. Ooooooh la la. Its an complete paradise. Met Rohan who had come from India on a business trip. And it was the perfect reunion after a year. Had a bus-tour round this beautiful city. Museums to churches – everything seems just perfect in Philly. I could go on and on about this city actually. But it was that long 4-hour chat on the banks of the Delaware River, which was the icing on the cake. From COEP to Penn State – we just about discussed everything on this moon-lit night watching the Jersey skyline. And it made me feel home-sick for a change. One of my most memorable weekend trips, I can proudly declare.
Photos are now available at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hkprakash7/album?.dir=ca69&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hkprakash7/my_photos
And yeah sometimes there is such a lot to say, lots to discuss, lots to gossip – but you always feel cheated when you are not able to keep your blog updated.

5 Comments:
why should our feelings match every time? EVERY time!
Yes offcourse it was me. by mistake forgot to put my name..and anyway u got it
Finally somethin comes on the blog!!:)..
where r the pics of the Philly trip?? need to see some..
Upasna
foto's mast hain re...
purane photos me to tu bacha jaisa dikta hain..
great pics!! :)..so good to see u after sucha while :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home