Tuesday, August 24, 2004

The chat.....

Continuing from where I had left on…. It’s the smallest things in life which makes us happy and this is about a ‘small’ friend…

Next one to go….

Prak says: Hi xxxxxx
xxxxxx says : hi
Prak says : Howz life???/
xxxxxx says : ek min haan

ten minutes….. twenty minutes…

xxxxxx says : arre sorry.. I was on the phone…
Prak says : No problem yaar… So whatz going on??/
xxxxxx says : kahi nahi general…
Prak says : ber… done with submission???
xxxxxx says : veda aahes ka
Prak says : nahi

Brief gap of 5 minutes

Prak says : are you there???
xxxxxx says : arre ho…too many ppl online mhanun.. sorry
Prak says : its okie…
Prak says : do you have digital counter sheet with you??? Have you written it??
xxxxxx says : thamb

ten minutes…. I presume xxxxxx is searching…. Twent…. Trying to be optimistic…. By then I have chatted with her neighbour, her dog, uncle aunty ajji... juz about everyone other than her..

xxxxxx says : arre nahi aahe majhyakade
Prak says : thankx….
xxxxxx says : neways, jate atta…
Prak says : oh ber u going???
xxxxxx says : ho… arre I have to write digital counter chi sheet… (I guess I was asking for that particular sheet)
xxxxxx says : bhetu udya..tata
Prak says : Which lectures tmrw???

xxxxxx appears to be offline and may not reply….

Guess who??? The woman with all the computer problems in computer history…. Routinely failing connections… Failing modems…. Disconnecting messengers… Off lately ‘Banned‘ messengers… Mouse jamming difficulties…. Automatically opening CDrom drives… Password forgetting problems… Automatic email address changing troubles… Well you can contact computer support at Dell to get the exhaustive list.. They have compiled it on this woman’s experience with umpteen computer problems…

Sir you ought to comment on this…..


P.S. BTW, this is not all about this person… I’ll write something real good about her maybe in my next blog….

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prak

Offcourse this SIR shall comment.

About xxxxxx, I think we shall look with a different virtue now. Now the banned messenger has been allowed, the accounts perfectly working, (And signing in only when xxxxxx really does by entering password), and most importantly the computer assisting when desired.

I can add another extract of my chats to your blog which are very similar. But wont do that since that is the history. Now xxxxxx has improved. Though not regulary, checks mails once in 10 days. Though not immediately, replies on messenger in 5 mins. Though you wont get a reply, but says I read your email. And though not very confident, but says we shall VIDEO CHAT sometime. (hahhhahahahhhah!!!)

So xxxxxx is improving and lets hope, improves fast!

Best regards to both of you, the professional pair of consu and clientu,

SIR
(Maazzing as usual)

Wednesday, August 25, 2004 8:05:00 AM  
Blogger rujuta said...

goodness!!!!!!!clientu..impossible ahes!!
ithe loke ahve started looking at me..i am laughing out loud....am at the compute centre where normally there is pin drop silence!
thanks a lot...i really liked being all that...thats real me!You seem to know your consu real well hmm!..i bet your consultant taught you that!:)
ani btw,i was not always that bad...remember the babas conversations..and the one about me complaining about my sole client to you(3rd person)...classy they were..and instant they were and huge they were
i am sure you must have them ajun..so check!..ani mala hi pathav jamle tar.
Real funny!
tata birla kirloskar leyland.

rujuta

Wednesday, August 25, 2004 12:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home