Home Alone....
Okie… Now I’m fully motivated to write something in my blog… Now that my consu has said it… But the pain is I dunno what to write… Okie I’ll write about something about myself… ‘Me first Me first’ as Anil Kapoor says in Taal…. (Thatz for movie buffs only)
Yeah for the last 2-3 days I have been staying alone in my new home. It is definitely real weird. Back in India, I had someone atleast with me always. It was surely weird. But, it was fun too. I found a synthesizer and started playing it. I don’t even know how many songs I played on it. I went on and on and I found that I had been playing for the last 6 hours…. No one to stop me… No phone… No mobile… No mom’s insistence to stop….. Nuthing… And I tell you it was indeed very blissful… I juz din think of nething in those hours. I was so deep in music that I could juz forget the rest of the world for sometime…
So guys… thatz one benefits of being alone… Kids don’t try it at home.. :-)
Neways, I hang up for now… The call of Hunger… I gotto take a bus… go to the market… Buy something to cook… Then take another bus home.. cook food and then it finds its right place in my tummy… Long process I sometimes feel.. Maybe I shud start looking for easier ways out.. ;P What say ppl….???
Neways, from the next blog… It will be totally dedicated to my close friends…
Bubye..
-Prakash.
Yeah for the last 2-3 days I have been staying alone in my new home. It is definitely real weird. Back in India, I had someone atleast with me always. It was surely weird. But, it was fun too. I found a synthesizer and started playing it. I don’t even know how many songs I played on it. I went on and on and I found that I had been playing for the last 6 hours…. No one to stop me… No phone… No mobile… No mom’s insistence to stop….. Nuthing… And I tell you it was indeed very blissful… I juz din think of nething in those hours. I was so deep in music that I could juz forget the rest of the world for sometime…
So guys… thatz one benefits of being alone… Kids don’t try it at home.. :-)
Neways, I hang up for now… The call of Hunger… I gotto take a bus… go to the market… Buy something to cook… Then take another bus home.. cook food and then it finds its right place in my tummy… Long process I sometimes feel.. Maybe I shud start looking for easier ways out.. ;P What say ppl….???
Neways, from the next blog… It will be totally dedicated to my close friends…
Bubye..
-Prakash.

2 Comments:
hi jadyaaaa,
good clientu you listen to me for the first time i say!..you dont pay me anycase...atleast follow what i say!..
great job...but somehow the firts post does npt seem very...prakash!....
and what a ghastly name!
tata birla kirloskar leyland!
-rujuta
dumbo,
so damn lucky you are!!
you get comments right from your first post!! :-)
good for you!
the post is not prakash-ish so me comment isn't me-ish either!!!
bubye,
dumbo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home