Friday, August 13, 2004

My new family (not extended!!)

To begin with.. First their intro of my new family…..

Akshay Malhotra (PICT, Pune) – planning to pursue his MS in EE dept
Sourabh Pawar (VIT, Pune) – planning to pursue his MS in Mech dept….
Well the fourth is still to come….
Ramandeep Chowdhary (IIT, delhi) – planning to pursue his MS in Industrial Electronics..

Yeah thatz it… Thatz the maximum we can fit in a 2-bedroom apartment… (Now we wish we had some female room-mate too… (No you evil minds… Bartan aur kapde dhoone ke liye :))…

Yeah so here it goes…. Well its actually sometimes exciting, sometimes intimidating and sometimes funny, that you are gonna live with people you don’t even know under the same roof for the next two years. Sharing the same roof, cooking food, partying together, and etc…. I won’t go into further details now (you don’t need to learn anymore… )

But, it was the peculiar way we all ‘gelled’ (if there is a word like that) together and that too real fast… It was indeed very gr8… Although we had met a couple of times back in Pune, it was as though we had been meeting since ages. Things went like clockwork in the last couple of days…. (Although you can say it was initial enthusiasm… and yes it was) But then still I have this inkling that everything will always go fine… I’m not maazing by saying that I’m pretty adjustable, but I juz find that everyone out here is adjustable too… And thatz what thoroughly humbled me….

I don’t know what more I can write about them…. I’m getting to know more about them each day…. We are learning from each other so much… And I’m so very happy… I juz hope that everything remains as it is right now…. God bless….

Cheers to my family… neways we have to go and cook food now…. So we will move… ;)

Chalo….
-Prakash

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi clientu,
you are really lucky to get your 'new family'!..
tasa tu bara vagtos are lokanshi...so they should be complaining you see!..my training of course!..
and tuze tyat farse credit anycase nahi ahe...karan..
muktangan chi sagleech loke :) atishay changli ani well behaved ani considerate ani helpfull ani..baaas na!...astat.especially the people from my batch you see!:)
anyway..nice to see you getting a gholka of people around you again...whose company you enjoy!
tata
rujuta

Saturday, August 14, 2004 10:24:00 AM  
Blogger rujuta said...

hi clientu,
you are really lucky to get your 'new family'!..
tasa tu bara vagtos are lokanshi...so they should be complaining you see!..my training of course!..
and tuze tyat farse credit anycase nahi ahe...karan..
muktangan chi sagleech loke :) atishay changli ani well behaved ani considerate ani helpfull ani..baaas na!...astat.especially the people from my batch you see!:)
anyway..nice to see you getting a gholka of people around you again...whose company you enjoy!
tata
rujuta

Saturday, August 14, 2004 10:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home