Monday, August 23, 2004

Its the small things in life....

I didn’t know that I would get requests on my blog tooo :-)
Yeah about ‘my friend ‘thingie, I would restart it again, bcoz I really din know if ppl were reading it… neways…

It’s the smallest things in life that make you happy.. And it sure is….

It’s a real hard day out here.. Wake up in the morning… Do all your personal stuff… Cook the food on your own… Pack your bags… catch the bus on time… go to the campus.. Attend some really boring sessions… Go the lab… slog out there… Half the simulations run for hours at a stretch… After all that you find that those are not your expected results… You read along if you went wrong somewhere… You catch the bus again back home.. Stop at the grocery… cook your food… and then catch the bus back to college… And start debugging again…. Gosh its hectic…

And its one thing that really made my day today… One of my lab-mates, we hardly speak to each other… Before leaving came upto me and said have a good nite… And thatz that… It pumps your spirits.. And for god knows what good reason.. not even 10 minutes after he has left I was able to find out why that stupid darn thing that wasn’t working in the morning…. Truly amazin’!!!

P.S. Consu, I’m sorry I did sing in the lab yesterday nite when no one was around.. I sang all the ‘The Legend of Bhagat Singh’ songs and felt real good….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home