The Hug
Have you ever hugged someone?? Reaching out and touching someone, and holding him tight…Have you ever realized the emotions it surfaces??? The feelings it brings about… Okie before I make this sound like some hug-therapy session…
It was then I realized the warmth of the hug with my friend in the cold environs of the airport-room… It brought about the fond memories I shared with him for these last four years. The understanding which was juz always so great… The pillar of strength, the world of support and advice, the perennial encouragement... The strong relationship that bound our hearts and minds with love and respect. Those timeless moments… (Why am I getting so senti while I write the blog….)
Everything flashed in a matter of seconds in front of my eyes.. Something which you generally see in our Hindi flicks… and you think all that is crap… And it surely did happen… And it was all because of that ‘Hug’.. I can’t write much about it… I guess it’s the feeling which really made the difference.. Something really difficult to convey..
And someone has rightly said…
“Friendship brings the beauty of spring in every day and every thing… it is colorful and pure, it is made to endure.”
But, the hug indeed was priceless…. And so is my friend – Parag ‘HOD’ Deotare
It was then I realized the warmth of the hug with my friend in the cold environs of the airport-room… It brought about the fond memories I shared with him for these last four years. The understanding which was juz always so great… The pillar of strength, the world of support and advice, the perennial encouragement... The strong relationship that bound our hearts and minds with love and respect. Those timeless moments… (Why am I getting so senti while I write the blog….)
Everything flashed in a matter of seconds in front of my eyes.. Something which you generally see in our Hindi flicks… and you think all that is crap… And it surely did happen… And it was all because of that ‘Hug’.. I can’t write much about it… I guess it’s the feeling which really made the difference.. Something really difficult to convey..
And someone has rightly said…
“Friendship brings the beauty of spring in every day and every thing… it is colorful and pure, it is made to endure.”
But, the hug indeed was priceless…. And so is my friend – Parag ‘HOD’ Deotare

2 Comments:
Indeed a very special combination Prak and Parag. I have seen them do all sorts of things and succeed in them. I am glad to have this amazing combo as my friends. Enlightened Prakash and Respected HOD.
Parag? is he ur HOD or his nick name is HOD? ;-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home