The Photography Studio
P.S. (My P.S. comes first) People warned me not to write aeon-long blogs… They said “Are you are writing a blog or are you writing your autobiography???? “I’m extremely sorry for all those poor souls who were forced to read it… Sincerest apologies..
It was just the other day, that I planned to take out all my photos (no greeting cards I have here – I have a collection of 4500 cards which my parents denied me to take) I guess if I had sat arranging them here like Ru I would have spent the next 2 years doing that…. Sorry consu… But, then I took out all my fotos around 20 fotos – of my family and friends…. And as I went through each one of them, all of those conversations, laughter, discussions etc etc went through my mind. It was then I decided to stick them near my desk, so that I could see and smile each time I see them…
I first planned to stick a few of them... But then simply couldn't resist some others.. And then it went on and on.... Alas, now my room is looking like a photography studio… 20-25 pics mostly of my friends… But tell u what - its simply beautiful… truly Snaps are the next best thing in the world… I’ll send you a snap of all that soon…
And as I told sir it has really been a very good week for me and my family… String of good news… Hope it never ends…. God bless…
Love,
-Prak
P.S. Thankx for all those comments…..
It was just the other day, that I planned to take out all my photos (no greeting cards I have here – I have a collection of 4500 cards which my parents denied me to take) I guess if I had sat arranging them here like Ru I would have spent the next 2 years doing that…. Sorry consu… But, then I took out all my fotos around 20 fotos – of my family and friends…. And as I went through each one of them, all of those conversations, laughter, discussions etc etc went through my mind. It was then I decided to stick them near my desk, so that I could see and smile each time I see them…
I first planned to stick a few of them... But then simply couldn't resist some others.. And then it went on and on.... Alas, now my room is looking like a photography studio… 20-25 pics mostly of my friends… But tell u what - its simply beautiful… truly Snaps are the next best thing in the world… I’ll send you a snap of all that soon…
And as I told sir it has really been a very good week for me and my family… String of good news… Hope it never ends…. God bless…
Love,
-Prak
P.S. Thankx for all those comments…..

4 Comments:
hey clientu!!!!!!!!!
classy that is...and you give me a wonderful idea!..all theplace remaining..over the walls ..I know what to cover that with now!...
i am just wondering....should our roles (rather designations) be reversed!!!!....NO!
-rujuta
Hey man
This remembers me of those photos which are still in your house. Will get them soon. Please hold on.
Bye. Enjoy!
Sushrut
Hey nice blog!
Dumbo,
i hope I got a place on the wall yoo! ;)
oh, did you say NO?? :-(
Dumbo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home