The Scream.....
Well as I keep listening to Hindi songs all day ‘n nite long over the head-phones in the lab… Sometimes I juz feel that I should get up and start singing them loudly in the lab… But can I ????
As ru says sometimes we have to put up that artificial self… Shaana mulga sarkhe wagava lagte….
As ru says sometimes we have to put up that artificial self… Shaana mulga sarkhe wagava lagte….

2 Comments:
clientu,
traas hoto na to restrain your self and behave 'shahanyasarkhe'..i would not mind doing it..but always..is a bit too much..
pan mister..lab madhye jorat gani gavi ase watte...hello.... tula punyat hi koni he karu dilach naste!!!jagayche ahe lokanna!!!!
rujuta
Prak
Your Consu maazes on you. Are bindhast sing aloud. At least when you are alone in the department you can do watever you want re!
Restrain vagaire gele udat!!!
Enjoy! You already work very hard!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home