Friendship is a strong and habitual inclination in two persons to promote the good and happiness of one another.....
Okie now for my bestest friends… Well, lemme start … I’m not getting into senti discussions right now… Lemme keep it plain and simple…
I don’t know how it all juz started. Maybe that email did make all the difference. And yes it surely did… I have always enjoyed his company anytime, anywhere, however… Whether in person, on the phone, or chatting online… It always used to be so very invigorating…. I liked his style of working.. Doing things… Extremely efficient.. Highly skilled… Awfully Punctual... Exceptionally brilliant…
And there were so many things I will always feel I share with him… Whether it is coming the ‘first’ for every meet… Whether it is apparel… Whether it was trusting each other for the weirdest of things .. ( I could juz tell him everything and be at ease)… Whether it was doing all those things we did in HAM… Whether it speeding thru the busy streets, breaking signals, maazing on cops, and all those rides… (dunno how we got out of it alive… It was real-life ‘Roadrash’)…. Or whether it was maazing on the girls for their sloppiness in chatting ‘n punctuality… :D (We ended up always discussing that…) and then there are ten billion things I can pen down…. I’ll cut it real short…
Then, a little bit of maaz here and there... And thatz why we call him..
Sushrut ‘Maaz' Pavanaskar… My trusted friend…
P.S. They say that friends are the beautiful flowers in the garden of life… And I believe I have plucked the choicest…
I don’t know how it all juz started. Maybe that email did make all the difference. And yes it surely did… I have always enjoyed his company anytime, anywhere, however… Whether in person, on the phone, or chatting online… It always used to be so very invigorating…. I liked his style of working.. Doing things… Extremely efficient.. Highly skilled… Awfully Punctual... Exceptionally brilliant…
And there were so many things I will always feel I share with him… Whether it is coming the ‘first’ for every meet… Whether it is apparel… Whether it was trusting each other for the weirdest of things .. ( I could juz tell him everything and be at ease)… Whether it was doing all those things we did in HAM… Whether it speeding thru the busy streets, breaking signals, maazing on cops, and all those rides… (dunno how we got out of it alive… It was real-life ‘Roadrash’)…. Or whether it was maazing on the girls for their sloppiness in chatting ‘n punctuality… :D (We ended up always discussing that…) and then there are ten billion things I can pen down…. I’ll cut it real short…
Then, a little bit of maaz here and there... And thatz why we call him..
Sushrut ‘Maaz' Pavanaskar… My trusted friend…
P.S. They say that friends are the beautiful flowers in the garden of life… And I believe I have plucked the choicest…

4 Comments:
Prak
What should I write more. It took me a whole lot of time to actually compile 'that' email and once I had sent it, I felt relieved........ and after your reply..well..
I am not so nice in writing things as you have written. But somethings are better not penned down. I will write about you someday and then will let you know.
Juz to give an example, on an average I talk/chat with you almost 30 mins a day these days. On the contrary I talk to my mother not more than 5 mins.
And still I miss you.
Thanks a lot for being so good to me.
Best wishes, always,
Sushrut
Dumbo,
Now that was a Prakash-ish post.so here's a madhura-ish comment!!
isn't it only natural that two of the finest people i was lucky enough to get to know in COEP should be the best of friends!!!
damn it if even i sit down to list the similarities between you two, i could go on forever!! You might be lucky to have each other, I am luckier to have the two of you as my friends :-)
(btw dumbo, how could u forget the J-bolt????)
Dumbo
Well the J-bolt patent is yet pending... We don't have the patent for it as yet you see.. Its top-secret G-14 classified... (Thatz for movie buffs only .. for those who have seen Rush Hour...)
Neways, Its funny i'm commenting on my own blog...
-Prak
"They say that friends are the beautiful flowers in the garden of life… And I believe I have plucked the choicest…"
you say friends are beautiful flowers in garden of life.. so u killed them... i mean plucked them? :o
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home