posted by Prakash at 9/09/2004 09:03:00 PM
Hey smart dude, I had asked you to post the latest pic of your na!!! I m waitin...
I want to meet you RIGHT NOW dumbo!!!! :-(and yeah, why didn't you take up my suggestion about the writing about friends thing? I am angry!!!!! And I am not speaking to you, only till you get your cell and call me up! :-)
heheheh..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Great men have short autobiographies -Robert Brown.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Hey smart dude, I had asked you to post the latest pic of your na!!! I m waitin...
I want to meet you RIGHT NOW dumbo!!!! :-(
and yeah, why didn't you take up my suggestion about the writing about friends thing? I am angry!!!!! And I am not speaking to you, only till you get your cell and call me up! :-)
heheheh..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home