Tuesday, September 07, 2004

All in a Day's work.....

Yesterday seemed to be one of those days which juz din seem to go right, but I ended it with a smile…

It was Labor day… which meant no labor at all and more labor for us… Got up at 5:04 a.m. and slept again in keeping with the tradition of ‘labor day’… Got up at 5:43 a.m. again... And rushed to the bus-stop.. Axe followed me… And the bus was to come at 7:51 a.m. We waited and waited and it seemed that the bus-drivers had taken a day off too… Finally a bus came at 8:23 a.m. And it chugged towards the campus… We overheard the bus driver cribbing that he wanted the day off and he was royally pissed. We were abusing him at the top of our voices… Par matra bhasha mein… hope he din know hindi… It took us almost 45 minutes to reach the campus when it generally takes not more than 20 minutes…

Axe and I started working on the painful advanced EME Homework…I couldn’t understand EME in under-grad… Advanced EME was a far throw… I had to finish the simulations too over the weekend… And I had screwed up with my closest friend big time.. Life seemed stupid for me in the morning.. Fortunately caught my friend online and settled everything… And I learnt the greatest lesson in friendship… Among friends, we fight because we are sure that we will never end up screwing anything big-time.. I was so relieved and it simply invigorated me.. I was extremely happy…

Then I went on to the homework.. Did a few problems… And as luck had it, I got an appointment to meet ‘the person’ who had written the software which I had been using for my simulations.. I thanked my stars.. I me him at 4:33 p.m. Discussed with him the design.. Explained what all I had done.. Gave a small demo.. He went through the design.. And bingo!!!!! Everything I had done was correct.. But, he too couldn’t figure out why the results weren’t as expected. He volunteered to do the design again, since it was his software... My job had been delegated… That meant I could rest for the day... It was the icing on the cake…

Kal phir milenge… Isi website par.. Isi time.. Tab tak ke liye Namaskar….

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you settled things with your closest friend!
But reading what you wrote made me realize that I don't know a thing about what you are upto these days dumbo and I hate it!!!

Miss you,
Mads

Tuesday, September 07, 2004 8:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home