Version 2.822
Jubilant is a very light word which describes me today…. I got a mail from the person who wrote the software I’m using for my simulation… I had given him my design a day back for it was not giving the expected results. He told me to meet him at the earliest today..
I rushed to the Cadillac lab (as it is called) taking my Zip and USB drives and my result sheets. I was a bit scared and anxious.. Din know what all he might ask… I reached the lab and he called me in. He showed me all the results. I was indeed very happy. But what was the reason??/ He said my design had detected a bug in the software and hence he had to rectify it. And thus developed Version 2.822 of the FDTD software.. then he gave me the copy of the new version. Probably I’m the first proud customer to get that copy and he gave me some additional tips to use the software… I was greatly relieved. My first assignment done.. Mission accomplished…
Only guys above 18 years read on…. Disgusting piece of history…
Interesting though… The Cadillac Lab is actually the Antenna Research Lab.. But its called the ‘Cadillac Lab’… I never bothered to find out why.. And each time I said that, guys around here giggled… When Matt told me the real reason. The Antenna Research Lab occupies the place which was once a Strip Club – the ‘Cadillac Club’…Disgusting ain’t it???
Plz don’t comment on the history part…. I had told u not to read it….
I rushed to the Cadillac lab (as it is called) taking my Zip and USB drives and my result sheets. I was a bit scared and anxious.. Din know what all he might ask… I reached the lab and he called me in. He showed me all the results. I was indeed very happy. But what was the reason??/ He said my design had detected a bug in the software and hence he had to rectify it. And thus developed Version 2.822 of the FDTD software.. then he gave me the copy of the new version. Probably I’m the first proud customer to get that copy and he gave me some additional tips to use the software… I was greatly relieved. My first assignment done.. Mission accomplished…
Only guys above 18 years read on…. Disgusting piece of history…
Interesting though… The Cadillac Lab is actually the Antenna Research Lab.. But its called the ‘Cadillac Lab’… I never bothered to find out why.. And each time I said that, guys around here giggled… When Matt told me the real reason. The Antenna Research Lab occupies the place which was once a Strip Club – the ‘Cadillac Club’…Disgusting ain’t it???
Plz don’t comment on the history part…. I had told u not to read it….

1 Comments:
Hey busy bee, think you are getting conversant with the new software version 2.822!!! Not seen on messengers!
Neways keep learning, cio soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home