At the speed of light...err sound...
My hands are still aching, do we call it the ‘hand-ache’… My family had come online today… We decided to have an e-conference. I was in the lab at Penn State, my bro in the classroom at Texas and my parents at home in Pune, India. Okie then, my parents type disastrously slow, so we decided to voice chat.
The problem…
I had no mic, only headphones…. My bro couldn’t use his speakers as he was in his lecture.
So the solution –
Whatever my parents were talking and I had to relay all the messages at the speed of light (oops at the speeed of sound) to my brother…. A repeater station…
Oh my god.. I juz went crazeeeee…. Spare a thought to my fingers which are being displayed at the Museum of Human Anatomy, Washington D.C…
The problem…
I had no mic, only headphones…. My bro couldn’t use his speakers as he was in his lecture.
So the solution –
Whatever my parents were talking and I had to relay all the messages at the speed of light (oops at the speeed of sound) to my brother…. A repeater station…
Oh my god.. I juz went crazeeeee…. Spare a thought to my fingers which are being displayed at the Museum of Human Anatomy, Washington D.C…

5 Comments:
Hey dude repeater
The idea, though giving pain to you, seems amazing. We can follow it amongst ourself some day, Wat say you?
Are dumbo,
now that the whole world is impressed with your extraordinary typing skills.how about writing something new up here!!!!!!!
Dumbo!!
I'm shocked dumbo that u r commenting on my blog... Oh my god, what have i done?? oh my my... I'm blessed... I'm thoroughly enlightened now...
Thankx...
-Prak...
Hey dont you read the comments? someone is asking you to write about something and you are juz not doing so .......huh?? bad boy.
Anonymous ppl... Please reveal your names... Whatz in a name????
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home