The Sat-Nite that juz din seem to end…
The weekend nite when the whole world parties.... prakash stays awake with voice 'n chat.....
10:30 p.m. Saturday… My parents were there already online.. I hooked up the mic ‘n webcam.. I chatted with them and bro for an hour or so… Got fully updated about the latest happenings back home…
11:30 p.m. Saturday… Shubhangi came online… Bingo.. She had squeezed in time despite her busy schedule.. Unfortunately her mic din work.. But she could meet hear me… Parag was also supposed to come on air… but the horrid power cut in Mumbai... I showed her the lab, workplace etc.. And it was almost 2 months that I was speaking to her.. Felt gr8… And then Aakash (her kid) started crying ‘n hence she had to leave….
12:30 a.m. Sunday… Parag came online… I heard his voice for the first time after coming here to the US… We chatted for an hour… Shubhangi joined in again and we had a special voice conference with our webcams on… It was truly splendid… invigorating experience.. ppl at different corners of the earth in finest touch, bound together by the thread of the internet… Shubhangi came in off and on… Parag ‘n myself kept chatting for I don’t know how long… I believe it was almost 3 hours…
3:30 a.m. Sunday… I juz finished speaking to Parag… Sushrut came along.. The chatting juz seemed not to end… We tried voice chat, but there was some problem at his end.. We compensated by chatting for something like 4 hours…. And simultaneously, I was chatting with Upasna for 3 hours… It was too much fun… it seems real stupid penning all of it here.. but it was surely gr8 time for me…
7:30 a.m. Sunday Although I really din wanna leave, but I had to take the bus home for household chores..… And dozed off to sleep… A very lazy weekend… My first lazy weekend in US…..
10:30 p.m. Saturday… My parents were there already online.. I hooked up the mic ‘n webcam.. I chatted with them and bro for an hour or so… Got fully updated about the latest happenings back home…
11:30 p.m. Saturday… Shubhangi came online… Bingo.. She had squeezed in time despite her busy schedule.. Unfortunately her mic din work.. But she could meet hear me… Parag was also supposed to come on air… but the horrid power cut in Mumbai... I showed her the lab, workplace etc.. And it was almost 2 months that I was speaking to her.. Felt gr8… And then Aakash (her kid) started crying ‘n hence she had to leave….
12:30 a.m. Sunday… Parag came online… I heard his voice for the first time after coming here to the US… We chatted for an hour… Shubhangi joined in again and we had a special voice conference with our webcams on… It was truly splendid… invigorating experience.. ppl at different corners of the earth in finest touch, bound together by the thread of the internet… Shubhangi came in off and on… Parag ‘n myself kept chatting for I don’t know how long… I believe it was almost 3 hours…
3:30 a.m. Sunday… I juz finished speaking to Parag… Sushrut came along.. The chatting juz seemed not to end… We tried voice chat, but there was some problem at his end.. We compensated by chatting for something like 4 hours…. And simultaneously, I was chatting with Upasna for 3 hours… It was too much fun… it seems real stupid penning all of it here.. but it was surely gr8 time for me…
7:30 a.m. Sunday Although I really din wanna leave, but I had to take the bus home for household chores..… And dozed off to sleep… A very lazy weekend… My first lazy weekend in US…..

1 Comments:
Good Dumbo, you gotto chat with ALL your bestest friends! And as I am just saying.Sorry!
And blue is the Best!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home