After the storm comes the calm......
It’s the misunderstanding which is interpreted differently which sputters another.. Sounds confusing.. And it juz seems never ending… It’s the thunderbolt which strikes during the storm of misunderstanding… A wind of misinterpretation blows ‘n u are swept into the ditch of assumption, which is the threat to friendship…
But rightly so… After the storm comes the calm.. And the ray of hope penetrates through the dark clouds of despair… It is when u cum face to face with the truth that u realize what a fool u have been… The cool breeze of friendship washes the dirt of ignorance ‘n stupidity from your face And you are much wiser now…
I guess a small fight can go a long way in bringing two friends closer to each other… I have experienced it twice in these two weeks… Can’t be more jubilant… Physical distances bring friends more closer ‘n how true it is… Kahi jhepla ka?? I can’t even read what I’ve written… Plz comment….
P.S. Consu load gheu nakos.. U will remain my consultant for life… After all its free right.. J why wud I ever change then… J but I guess I can swap over Kulkarni’s right.???? J
Please look forward to the next edition on this blog… Dumbo listening???
But rightly so… After the storm comes the calm.. And the ray of hope penetrates through the dark clouds of despair… It is when u cum face to face with the truth that u realize what a fool u have been… The cool breeze of friendship washes the dirt of ignorance ‘n stupidity from your face And you are much wiser now…
I guess a small fight can go a long way in bringing two friends closer to each other… I have experienced it twice in these two weeks… Can’t be more jubilant… Physical distances bring friends more closer ‘n how true it is… Kahi jhepla ka?? I can’t even read what I’ve written… Plz comment….
P.S. Consu load gheu nakos.. U will remain my consultant for life… After all its free right.. J why wud I ever change then… J but I guess I can swap over Kulkarni’s right.???? J
Please look forward to the next edition on this blog… Dumbo listening???

3 Comments:
Kasali next edition, Dumbo?
is it coming "maybe later"?????? :-)
And hey, forgot to mention, now how can I help giving you that I-Had-Already-Told-you-So look !! :-)
Madhura
Hey Prak
Are atleast you write things which are easy to read and straight forward to understand..:)
Anyway just kidding...
This Blue template is better than the old green. You see to be changing it every now and then!
Finally I understtod everything about grass! Arbit Bada, publicizing it everywhere!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home