Sleep and why its important...
Moving on from more serious things into lighter vein!! Although been a while... The more I read it, the funnier it seems!!! This email from my neice a couple of months ago.... I'm dumbstruck by the creativity of these 8-year olds.. :-)
Dear Uncle Prakash,
Hey dude what’s up? You’re lucky you’re not a worm because if you were I’d be a bird and eat you. Since you’re a human I’ll eat you alive considering I’m a crocodile. Rachael is still going to order your pizza with extra toppings do you follow? You just don’t get it as usual right? Rachael is giving Sita some of the ideas. You told me to write a lecture on sleep so I will.
Sleep is very good for you because of many reasons.
- You can stay awake during the day
- You have energy to do things while you are awake
- It’s relaxing after a long day
- It’s good for your mind
- You can stop thinking about your work
- It feels really really really really really really really really really good
Miss you see you soon
From SITA

3 Comments:
Prakash uncle..that email is sweet.. you must have been touched :)
Awwww....loved it! Such a cute letter...
Sirji: Oh yes!! Totally....
Ups: :-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home