Retrospection
2 things have deeply influenced my life in the last couple of years and 'they' have made a big impact on my lfie:
Best Friends – My closest friends have given me more support and encouragement than I have asked for. Days seem meaningless without interacting with them. And its amazing how I can 'keep in touch' with them on a daily basis. Even 'daily' is an understatement. They all really really mean a lot to me. They are the ones closest to my heart. And I hope they know about this too!!!
Music – AR Rahman ^:)^, Yanni, Kishoreda and off-late Strings have not only kept loneliness and boredom away from me, but 'they' have really added a new dimension to my life. I've learned that I can sit for hours at a stretch just enjoying their music.
I thank God for these creations and making it an integral part of my life – however different each one might be, it has given a new meaning to my life. Amen!!!
Best Friends – My closest friends have given me more support and encouragement than I have asked for. Days seem meaningless without interacting with them. And its amazing how I can 'keep in touch' with them on a daily basis. Even 'daily' is an understatement. They all really really mean a lot to me. They are the ones closest to my heart. And I hope they know about this too!!!
Music – AR Rahman ^:)^, Yanni, Kishoreda and off-late Strings have not only kept loneliness and boredom away from me, but 'they' have really added a new dimension to my life. I've learned that I can sit for hours at a stretch just enjoying their music.
I thank God for these creations and making it an integral part of my life – however different each one might be, it has given a new meaning to my life. Amen!!!

9 Comments:
i know! and i agree...god! life wud be so not right, if we ever lost the 'daily' touch either of music or of ppl who matter! :)
:) Kadak!
Amen too, especially to the second one!
Upasna & Neeti: :)
Ashutosh: About the latter one -one of the first to go online with the 3rd dimension tour (www.premji.com). I called the manager of the event. Its being held in Duluth, GA. Tickets are still not on sale...
you only talk about those who keep in touch! What about the ones who are lousy when it comes to keeping in touch???:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Madhura: 'lousy' should be replaced by 'busy'
And yeah, in my opinion, they should be thrown to the gallows. :D
:(:(:(:(
thrown to the gallows. !!!!
This is very interesting site... Pay per click programme ramada plaza resort orlandobuy ionamin The first computer ever built Usa fluoxetine free consultation hummer offroad events xbox2 patents Refinancing mortgage loans in the united kingdom Cosmetics foundation Virus protection sssssoftware free patents online http www.getthepatent.com margosa patents Ionamin without prescription business name patent canadian patent laws Botox cosmetic west palm beach Baton rouge disk recovery Steve madden men&aposs rascals patent canadian provisional patents
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home