posted by Prakash at 4/23/2006 08:31:00 PM
hmm small post.Getting inspiration from me??Nice one though. I can totally identify with what you're going through.
kuch kuch ho raha hain kya? ;)
Clientu?i sure am surprised...consultation sessions vadhvuya apan jara.Rujuta.
is this prakash writing a post or is it someone else..
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharwari - Absolutely.. Total inspiration. Better to write something than nothing at allAdarsh - kuch bhi nahi ho raha hain. Yahi to problem hain :(Consu - Yes plz.. I will be blessedSir - I wish it was someone else... :(
all phases eventually pass, this will too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Great men have short autobiographies -Robert Brown.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
7 Comments:
hmm small post.
Getting inspiration from me??
Nice one though. I can totally identify with what you're going through.
kuch kuch ho raha hain kya? ;)
Clientu?
i sure am surprised...
consultation sessions vadhvuya apan jara.
Rujuta.
is this prakash writing a post or is it someone else..
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharwari - Absolutely.. Total inspiration. Better to write something than nothing at all
Adarsh - kuch bhi nahi ho raha hain. Yahi to problem hain :(
Consu - Yes plz.. I will be blessed
Sir - I wish it was someone else... :(
all phases eventually pass, this will too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home