PS: btw i dont hv time rite now to read thru the whole article..i hope tht the article is in sync with the headline..i mean hope tht it aint one of those silly fwd like mails..
Hahahahaha, if its from times of india, you gotta take it with a pinch of salt, coz TOI practices trashy journalism.. Bits and bytes revolution of hip hop Bangalore is much much much better..Just that ppl in blore are too modest and don't need to tell the world how happy they are :p
@Ridham - We would be better off discussing this in Person....
@Adarsh - X-( and Water is synonmous to Rising. Quite disheartening.
@Ujjwal - I verified the authenticity of my latest post regarding the message from the Dean of IIT, Chennai. And it seems to be another of those baseless emails round the net. I'm sorry, perhaps I should have verified it before I uploaded it. Thanks neways. :-)
7 Comments:
agreeded! :))
PS: btw i dont hv time rite now to read thru the whole article..i hope tht the article is in sync with the headline..i mean hope tht it aint one of those silly fwd like mails..
Hahahahaha, if its from times of india, you gotta take it with a pinch of salt, coz TOI practices trashy journalism..
Bits and bytes revolution of hip hop Bangalore is much much much better..Just that ppl in blore are too modest and don't need to tell the world how happy they are :p
Dude.. heard songs of ARR's New movie - WATER?
If not.. go listen them.. available at my blog...;)
yes.. pune ppl are happy.. bcoz u r not in pune :p
@Ridham - We would be better off discussing this in Person....
@Adarsh - X-( and
Water is synonmous to Rising. Quite disheartening.
@Ujjwal - I verified the authenticity of my latest post regarding the message from the Dean of IIT, Chennai. And it seems to be another of those baseless emails round the net. I'm sorry, perhaps I should have verified it before I uploaded it. Thanks neways. :-)
@prak: which ujjwal are you referring to?
uve ben tagged..now as far as i remember u hv mazofied on the last tag too..so do this one!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home