Monday, December 05, 2005

Abra-Ca-Dabra David!!!!

I’m totally crazy today… Its like a dream come true. Since I was a kid I’ve been watching his shows, his magic and when I say magic, its out-of-the-world magic. I have a dozens of video cassettes of his shows. Well… I’m talking about David Copperfield – The magician. For the uninitiated, check out his website.

I particularly liked three of his magic shows:
1) Disappearance of the Statue of Liberty – with billboards all over New York city saying “Can David do it??” that sequence was inconceivable
2) Escape from Alcatraz – Claimed to be one of the most secure prisons in the world.. David did it again.
3) Right through the Great Wall – This is a rare show which few might have seen wherein he walks right through the Great Wall of China

And yeah, today I’m the proud owner of a ticket to his show here at Penn State University. I still can’t believe it. :-) 24th January is definitely going to be a special nite!!! Abra-ca-Dabra Baby!!!!! :-)

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wowie!!
I am coming too..u got me a tkt na?
:)

Monday, December 05, 2005 4:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great.. Thanks for the link on this blog...Now i know more abt copperfield..
When I spoke to you this morning I was wondering what copperfield effect you talking abt !!! ^:)^

--R

Monday, December 05, 2005 5:40:00 PM  
Blogger Prakash said...

Ups - I'm begging on the streets after buying one ticket.. and your telling me to buy another one :-o

Sirji - ^:)^

Monday, December 05, 2005 11:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, if sirji can't buy u a ticket, I will ;)

Btw, kya yaar so much enthu abt this copperfield effect.. telling everyone on orkut :o

--anonymous

Monday, December 05, 2005 11:51:00 PM  
Blogger Prakash said...

Statutory warning!!!
Sirji... no flirting on my blog!!!

Monday, December 05, 2005 11:54:00 PM  
Blogger adarsh said...

hey.... uska photos( i mean the performance, not the person) nikal ke tere blog be lagade..

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 12:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL sirji, point noted !!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 12:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home