Monday, October 31, 2005

Aankhon ki Pyaas Hai... Is Dil ki Aas hai... inki talash hai... :-)

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phenomenal!!!

Monday, October 31, 2005 6:26:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what is this!:O

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:20:00 AM  
Blogger Prakash said...

I thought it was pretty self-explanatory.
This was a collage of all the movies/albums done by A R Rahman. It was designed by the fan club in Banagalore and presented to him during his 3D concert there... :-)

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:40:00 AM  
Blogger adarsh said...

so what are u guys planning for his newyork concert?

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 6:23:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@prak: i got tht re..but was amazed at it..hence the what the hell is this expression!!..

I dont know the extent of ur love for AR...so tell me wud u do something like this ever?

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 7:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what sirji, on first sight I thot you were dreaming abt my colleage at work!!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:18:00 PM  
Blogger Prakash said...

@Adarsh - I'm trying to gather folks yaar. But the problem is the venue and dates have not been fixed. I sent an email to his organizers. No replies as yet.

@Ups - I agree the expression is kinda weird. I have ARR fotos which are really kewl. I don't konw why they selected this one though. And about my love for ARR, well well....

@Guruji - Correction: I don't dream about your colleague (I'm sure this is one of your creations). It is she who 'supposedly' dreams about me....

Friday, November 04, 2005 12:20:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@prak: is she cute!?! then, go ahead dream abt her!!:)

Friday, November 04, 2005 5:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sirji,a l'll birdie tells me that you have put on weight^:)^

Monday, November 07, 2005 10:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update please ^:)^

Sunday, November 13, 2005 6:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saw this snap on ur orkut as well.. m i missing something??? have you made this?? your collection??

Thursday, November 17, 2005 11:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aankhon ki Pyaas Hai... Is Dil ki Aas hai... inki talash hai... :-) Somebody know which is this song???

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 3:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home