Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Out with the Sisters

Well. Finally the party ended. 15 fun-filled days ‘n those never-ending playful nights. The most interesting part of this trip was that I got to meet 3 of my sisters. And with each of them I have had such a wonderful experience.

Charu : An over-worked dentist who barely has time, who took an off last week. It was superbly gr8 at her place in Boston where she made every effort to keep me occupied ‘n entertained. We met after 5 years or so and the level at which we interacted was so different. Those long nights of playing Pictionary which ran generally till dawn. Those cooking lessons, house-improvement tips, carrom, decoration and interaction with her kids. It was so soo sooo sweet of her

Uma : Was totally a different person when I met her, as against the formal ways when we spoke over the phone. I presume we were meeting after 10 years. It was superb in New Jersey where the two of us spent the whole day shopping and driving when the kids were away at school. Nights were generally flooded with the memories of childhood ‘n days in India. We often went into more serious issues like American ‘n Indian politics ‘n rural development where she has hands-on experience. My image totally changed ‘n thatz when I realized how different it is when we interact with anyone personally.

Mads – Needless to say, the absolute blast. It was finally when we met, even though it spanned only for 2 hours. That was heaven!!! It was then I felt that surely nothing had changed in the last few months. Some things never change ‘n at the top of my list is relationships. J It was the same ol’ fightin’ smashing hitting and the host of other things we enjoyed… And the most painful good-bye L .. But, mads we’ll meet soon.

Life in the last 15 days was simply exciting. Felt like paradise. 2004 finally ended ‘n 2005 began with a bang! Time to get back to the mundane routine. But, this vacation is one of the most exciting I have ever had.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thy Lord says right....
Everything can change but not the relations!!

You made tears to roll down!
Don't worry....They were accompanied by happiness!!


-A very humble Soul
from The Holy Land of....

Wednesday, January 05, 2005 11:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for hitting you so much and asking you to shut up all the time!!! :-(
Damn it......why just a couple of hours!!! Life isn't fair!!!!
But it at least gives me something to look forward to!!
Spring Break here I come!!!! :-)

Mads

Wednesday, January 05, 2005 3:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home