Oktober fest – End of Hibernation
October has surely not been the best month of my life. But looking back I’m thankful for all those ‘hard’ (really hard) lessons I learnt… A new chapter has begun… 2 ‘deadly’ exams are over… And by God’s grace, I’ve come out alive….Sorrry for not being in touch with the outer world. I will doubly compensate for all of it… The lessons learnt…
1) Faith can move mountains.
2) You make one mistake and the world doesn’t come to an end.
3) Life is full of ups ‘n downs. Its hard-work and perseverance that keeps the boat sailing.
4) No man can please two masters...I tried serving 3
5) Sleep is sometimes necessary
6) You win one battle when you are in the midst of a new one.
7) Faith in the Almighty is utmost important. I can’t more strongly emphasize that from this experience. Thank you God….
8) Room-mates are the next best species on this planet. God bless.
P.S. Hi Prashant, Thankx for dropping in… but may I know which ‘Prashant’ you are???
1) Faith can move mountains.
2) You make one mistake and the world doesn’t come to an end.
3) Life is full of ups ‘n downs. Its hard-work and perseverance that keeps the boat sailing.
4) No man can please two masters...I tried serving 3
5) Sleep is sometimes necessary
6) You win one battle when you are in the midst of a new one.
7) Faith in the Almighty is utmost important. I can’t more strongly emphasize that from this experience. Thank you God….
8) Room-mates are the next best species on this planet. God bless.
P.S. Hi Prashant, Thankx for dropping in… but may I know which ‘Prashant’ you are???

6 Comments:
Welcome back to the outside World!!!
Hi Prakash,
This is Prashant Khoje.
Lihit(should I say type karat?) raha...
Hey Prashant,
A pleasant surprise... Felt gr8.. Do keep commenting.. Thankx for dropping in.. do keep in touch..
Cheers,
-Prak
Arre Prakash if room mates are the next best species on the planet then who are the first?!
hey I better feature somewhere in that list of best species in the world, though asking for it like that automatically disqualifies me I guess!! :-)
Take care Dumbo,
Madhura
First of all, I'm shocked that Gargi Kulkarni is commenting on my blog... I have to thank my stars..
as for point no.5, note the use of 'sometimes'. It makes the difference :-)
Enjoy,
-prak
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home