Back to Civilization
It was when my professor refused to recognize me the other day, that I realized it was high time that I visited the barber’s shop. A hole, no a quarry, in your pocket for sure, I was trying to postpone it to the limit.
After a long survey myself ‘n Sourabh found the ‘cheapest’ ( in relative terms). It was at Walmart – the superstore. God damn – a female was going to cut my hair for the first time in my life… I was upset…
Weirdest questions were asked by that female? First one was an embarrassment
1) How many inches of hair do you want cut???
(As if my hair was a few feet long)
2) Is this bend in your natural style or are you forcing it that way?
(Holy Cow… I don’t know)
3) Is this tuft of hair you would want twisted or flat as it is now? (Anyhow juz make it short)
4) What is that big scar on your head??
(Well it was another irresponsible barber who managed to do that)
5) How are you feeling now (It was after the shampoo)???
(I’m waiting to leave)
6) Its time to pay the bill?
(Holy Christ - $12)

1 Comments:
Females!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehe
anyway how (smart) do you look now? let us know too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home