Shopping Season !!!!
First.. Speacial Thankx to Consu. I’m blessed that Ms. Rujuta Consu Kulkarni has added a link to my blog… Can u imagine that??? I’m so so so blessed.
Sorry for not updating this page since long.. Was preoccupied with ‘nothing’ frankly and that too after a long time. Slept almost for 18 hours the other night and didn’t remember which part of the planet I got up. My roomie had to refresh my mind of what I was doing here at Penn state.
Neways, had a real funny experience. Went shopping today to the city’s largest Mall. Real real real huge place. It was a ride through the country-side. A great drive across the streams and beautifully decorated houses with vintage cars parked outside. Felt rejuvenated. At the Mall I was totally perplexed. Millions of people around and billions of items!!! And I had no clue why I landed up there.
And the hardest part was deciding on something to buy. Juz couldn’t make up my mind. And doubts flooded my mind. Was the item I was buying worth the tag price?? More so was it really necessary??? Would I get a cheaper deal in the adjacent store?? Is this cotton/terracotta/wool??? Does it shrink?? Is it the right size??? Gaaawd…
Thatz when I realized my folly. I had never gone shopping alone ever in my life. It was always with my mom ‘n dad around. And I used to sit in one corner in the shop, showing no interest at all, while my mom used to rack her head on the best deal. A small grunt of yes was sufficient from my side to get that item. Things seemed so peaceful.
Never knew shopping would be such a pain. Did any of u faced this problem. Feeling real stupid today….
Sorry for not updating this page since long.. Was preoccupied with ‘nothing’ frankly and that too after a long time. Slept almost for 18 hours the other night and didn’t remember which part of the planet I got up. My roomie had to refresh my mind of what I was doing here at Penn state.
Neways, had a real funny experience. Went shopping today to the city’s largest Mall. Real real real huge place. It was a ride through the country-side. A great drive across the streams and beautifully decorated houses with vintage cars parked outside. Felt rejuvenated. At the Mall I was totally perplexed. Millions of people around and billions of items!!! And I had no clue why I landed up there.
And the hardest part was deciding on something to buy. Juz couldn’t make up my mind. And doubts flooded my mind. Was the item I was buying worth the tag price?? More so was it really necessary??? Would I get a cheaper deal in the adjacent store?? Is this cotton/terracotta/wool??? Does it shrink?? Is it the right size??? Gaaawd…
Thatz when I realized my folly. I had never gone shopping alone ever in my life. It was always with my mom ‘n dad around. And I used to sit in one corner in the shop, showing no interest at all, while my mom used to rack her head on the best deal. A small grunt of yes was sufficient from my side to get that item. Things seemed so peaceful.
Never knew shopping would be such a pain. Did any of u faced this problem. Feeling real stupid today….

4 Comments:
Same happened to me......and keeps on happening again and again.......
but i guess ..shopping was never our area...so nothing stupid in that.
Better luck next time
Hey wht r u doing for Xmas ?
Bye
Vinit
Hey clientu..
arre just figured out that my archives wont each time disappear i add links to my blog so added you and sir there!
and about shopping...thats what happens when there is no consultation!!!!!!!!!!
long time no talk..i will call udya!
consu.
Prak
Even here things are quite similar. Me and Parag faced similar difficulties when we went shopping on our own. Even then, shopping is a favourite timepass I have discovered.
And his consu Ms. Rujuta, Thanks for adding a link to my blog. I have written this on the group too but think yahoo group has stopped delivering mails to IDLE members :)
And regarding your archieves, they can be easily retrieved.....right up to the very first post. Sometime if I have the priviledge to chat with you, then shall let you know.
dumbo,
buy something for me!! I have always been good to you, remember??;)
Madhura
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home