More than half the world knew my number even before I put this on the blog… And I got missed calls even before my parents knew my number…. Jesus.. it hardly matters dumbo!!! I have been used to it for the last 3 years… Don’t bother…. P.S. Sir sagle majhyavar maaztat.. Kahi kara na plz…. Consu to the rescue… ;)
You are just about the MOST tactless person I have ever seen in my life, but sometimes you gotto understand that the world is probably not as straightforward as you are!
And don't drag Sir, or even your consu for that matter in between!!! Wedya, is Me your definition of sagale? Coz i haven't see noone else maazing on you!! :-)
Prak dude Sorry late for the rescue. And then Madhura says dont drag me. So better I keep quite. All the best with your cell. You needed it badly , didnt you?
4 Comments:
More than half the world knew my number even before I put this on the blog… And I got missed calls even before my parents knew my number…. Jesus.. it hardly matters dumbo!!! I have been used to it for the last 3 years… Don’t bother….
P.S. Sir sagle majhyavar maaztat.. Kahi kara na plz…. Consu to the rescue… ;)
Dumbo,
You are just about the MOST tactless person I have ever seen in my life, but sometimes you gotto understand that the world is probably not as straightforward as you are!
And don't drag Sir, or even your consu for that matter in between!!! Wedya, is Me your definition of sagale? Coz i haven't see noone else maazing on you!! :-)
clientu,
i would have managed to do something,but the embassy orders, cant help, sorrry!
Prak dude
Sorry late for the rescue. And then Madhura says dont drag me. So better I keep quite.
All the best with your cell. You needed it badly , didnt you?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home