Friday, February 13, 2009

School and growing up....

So, I've really started to enjoy my conversations and letters with my nephews and nieces... Here's a glimpse of an argument on whether school is the best part of our lives -which we all know is surely is, but only till we get out of school do we realize how beautiful school really was.

"WOW!!!!!!!! this is the best part of LIFE!!!
welll (insert bad word here(prob. something like damn)) This REALLY sucks. I think that the "real world" is going to be better. Sure theres more stress of "i hav to live off of wat i do so i better do it right" in a job but still at least (hopefully) ur doing something u enjoy.... and ur good at... right?
And u dont hav constant teachers wanting this and that POINTLESS stuff. With a boss u they have a reason for making u do stuff. And if u DONT like u boss u can QUITE (I think she meant quit)

I CANT quite school or quite HAVING a teacher (not till after high school (jkjk i would NEVER do that)) U can go find another boss for a dif. company or w/e
i cant just go find another school (yes i can literally but it usually doesnt work like that) and the best part of the really world ready

Here it comes

R u ready?
~
Here it is...
NO HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!

I can deal with longer work hours as long as i dont have to wake u so early sure U have it bad think agian do u really mind wat u do i think not and i u DO mind
well then let me tell u WRONG JOB OPTION see i plan on doing something i wont mind doing and then thats why it will be WAY better then school and i no collage will Be MAJOR worse thats prob the worst part of life collage and the stress the freedom will be nice but everything else AGR!!!
Major bummer...

Anywho. I think u see my point but u prob hav a better grasp on life and time then me
i mean ur like twice my age right? So if u think im wrong..
well...
Do feel free to argue, correct me, disagree, have a productive discussion with me ext. Watever u want to call it. But please feel free to bridge ur opinion
:) Love,
Rachie"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, I still enjoy being a part of these things :)
- Parag

Saturday, February 14, 2009 6:38:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

:) I don't think I'll ever be able to pin point on what I like the best. Is there ever a time like that? I don't know. And in a grown up and almost disconcerting way I have to say everything has pros and cons...

Saturday, February 21, 2009 9:15:00 AM  
Blogger GG said...

I almost always end up liking the part that I just left back...like I felt COEP was my best time when I joined Zensar and now that Im about to graduate, I felt this was one of my best times :)

Saturday, February 28, 2009 11:32:00 PM  
Blogger rujuta said...

Wow Clientu!
Awesome letter :D

Monday, March 29, 2010 7:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home