Random Notes from Facebook....
Seven is my lucky number... so...
1. Its impossible for me to "forgive and forget".
2. In case you don’t know already, I will give up everything given the opportunity to travel constantly.
3. I learn a new language, a new art and a new hobby each year.
4. I’m extremely punctual (thanks to the ‘Hitler regime’ I followed back home). I do not hang out with people who are perennially late. I absolutely hate anyone being even 10 minutes late. Everyone’s time is precious and so is mine.
5. I’m an early-morning and a late-night person too.
6. Contrary to my new 'amnesiastic' attacks, I never forget!!!!
7. I was a devotee of Lord Shiva – The Eternal Lord of Sleep in my last life. I can sleep anywhere, anyhow, anytime and I’ve now earned the name – “Sleep-on-Demand”
1. Its impossible for me to "forgive and forget".
2. In case you don’t know already, I will give up everything given the opportunity to travel constantly.
3. I learn a new language, a new art and a new hobby each year.
4. I’m extremely punctual (thanks to the ‘Hitler regime’ I followed back home). I do not hang out with people who are perennially late. I absolutely hate anyone being even 10 minutes late. Everyone’s time is precious and so is mine.
5. I’m an early-morning and a late-night person too.
6. Contrary to my new 'amnesiastic' attacks, I never forget!!!!
7. I was a devotee of Lord Shiva – The Eternal Lord of Sleep in my last life. I can sleep anywhere, anyhow, anytime and I’ve now earned the name – “Sleep-on-Demand”

3 Comments:
Hey!
#3 is interesting!
#7 is VERY surprising - remember how much admiration I had coz u were among those who didn't need sleep at all in COEP!
Hows life? Long time!
Gargi - :) I just said that I could sleep anytime, anywhere... Doesn't mean I do that !! :D
:) I think #1 and i feel god, help me, but I can relate to it...and I think I connect with #5, #4
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home