I suspect that most of us get old without growing up, and that inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way. I use Calvin as an outlet for my immaturity, as a way to keep myself curious about the natural world, as a way to ridicule my own obsessions, and as a way to comment on human nature. -Bill Waterson
7 Comments:
:D..damn good!
i too dont know cursive writing... waaa.... :( :(
i write my name when asked for signature .. :(((((
good one
-Niranjan reddy
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
woah man :)))
cool LOL :)))))
I suspect that most of us get old without growing up, and that inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way. I use Calvin as an outlet for my immaturity, as a way to keep myself curious about the natural world, as a way to ridicule my own obsessions, and as a way to comment on human nature.
-Bill Waterson
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home