Bury the hatchet .... but don't forget where you buried it.. :-)
“What are the basics applications of the Internet?” my Computer Networks professor roared in class. Well well... Venting out frustration 'n settling Old feuds ;) i thought.
The following is an extract from one of my friend's chat. We used to attend a class long long ago. And now she blames that i was a spoilt kid. (Guess I need some consultation with consu) Read on..
“We were the worst of enemies. I should say best enemies. Totally, i used to absolutely HATE you then.. Kitna pain marta tha. I never found my shoes in place after getting out of class. Not only the shoes dear. I always found my cycle misplaced.. Books, pens, and what not. And one day my cycle was gone!!! Later it was found in the gutter.. And another day, you had stuck a filthy cockroach (cockroaches are meant to be filthy, i presume) onto my seat (knowing that she had cockroacho-phobia). And you used to keep writing innovative and annoying nicknames on my notebook.. kya pain tha!!!!
I absolutely detest them till date. Once you hid my textbook under aunty's sofa and I found it the next semester. Yeah,my poor textbook was under aunty's sofa for the whole sem and i did my exam without one. All thanks to you!! You used to trouble nandini bhattacharya also, do you recall.. that innocent soul..and you pained her also.. and monica ko to chod hi do.. Who was that guy who came along with you for tution?? That guy was alloted the responsibility by you to render similiar treatment to monica.. He was such a poor quiet little thing,and with you as company, he used to be forced to do such painful activities!! You always had the potential to do more. If salvation could be achieved like that, you would have been St.Prakash my now.. Rev Fr. St. Prakash. It was mental abuse and torture. (Phew)
Ok, lets end hatred and school defending.. (Lets Bury the hatchet :-) ) “

2 Comments:
Hey , I think I know who wrote that!
you must've been a spoilt spoilt kid! You still are actually dumbo!!
and cockroaches remind me of something else but will speak to her about that later!!
mads
Prakash..
i first thought i had to kill you..
then i said...naah..an absolutely gr8 blogspot would end due to lack of the writer(i am not sure yet whether ghosts are comp savvy,so why take the risk!!)..
i didn't want to disappoint so many readers..:)..so i reconsidered..!!!(can you see the saintly halo behind my head yet?!!)
yes,i really enjoyed re-reading our conversation again..i bet i can recall many more of those painful things you were upto always..and i really hope i still can give back all that i received,and with full interest after so many years:)
Madhura,i guess we team up soon,ok?
take care..
smiles and sunshine,Amrita
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home