Friday, February 18, 2005

Its Finally Here!!

Its finally here!!!
Friends, I’m really very pleased to inform you that I’m getting engaged on the 29th of this month. Please consider this as an official invitation for My Engagement !!
The honor of your presence is requested. Please celebrate this momentous occasion with us!!!

Thank You and God Bless You!!

http://www.clubs.psu.edu/up/isc/Newsletter/Wedding-Invitation.htm

6 Comments:

Blogger Udayan said...

I agree with Madhura...it was stupid

Udayan

Sunday, February 20, 2005 10:54:00 AM  
Blogger Prakash said...

People lack the sense of humor nowadays... Its so depressing... No appreciation for good humor

Sunday, February 20, 2005 10:56:00 AM  
Blogger Prakash said...

Hi Udayan,
How have u been??? Whatz up on your front???
-Prakash
BTW, i never said it wasn't stupid??

Sunday, February 20, 2005 10:57:00 AM  
Blogger Udayan said...

I am fine! Routine work and TP on the weekend!

Well by the way...I also never said Stupid. I just agreed to madhura ;) She is the one you should blame ;)

Sunday, February 20, 2005 11:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a feeble attempt to fool ppl...
a feeble attempt to celebrate 1st april in feb...
a feeble attempt to keep blog up...
a feeble attempt to make ppl comment... :)

now attempt to search my identity..

Monday, February 21, 2005 7:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

indeed a good attempt to fool dumbos!!

Sunday, February 27, 2005 4:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home