Google - 2005
Have been so addicted to Google nowadays. The other day, I was unable to open the new locker which was provided by the staff assistant. I was so embarrassed that I could not ask her how I should be opening the locker. Tried hard for half an hour. Went to Google and typed 'How to open xyz cupboard'
Googldicts we have become. Now here is a wish list - what I expect in Google 2005.
Launch Google Apartment – which will let users search for shoes, keys, wallet, ironed apparel etc. in the apartment.
Launch Google Homework – which will let Grad students find solutions for their homework and assignments.
Launch Google-Idea – Patent the idea for Looking for something
Launch Google Debug – which instantly finds the bug in your code.
Launch Google Good Gal – Good gals are hard to find. ;)
Add 'I'm feeling unlucky, lonely and miserable' button to their homepage
And yeah occasionally shut down so that people like me stop taking them for granted. :-)

5 Comments:
Hhmmmm.
Why do you need Google good gal dumbo? You think I am not good enough to find you one!!! :-(
And i want that button up there right now!!! :-(
Dumbo,
Google Good gal gives results in 0.030 seconds. I'm waiting for your results since the last millenium. :-)
-Prak
Dunno abt the others, but seems that google good guy or (google smart guy) is already operational in some parts of the world.. wat say you man? ;)
google is sorry, if orkut is thier offspring!!!!!!!!!!
consu
Its often thought, Orkut was born from an affair between Google and some crazy programmers who thought they integrate social networking with the Internet.
But thatz not the case. If you've been thru the Orkut registration process, you know that it attempts to collect a ton of data about you. The kind of demographic data that marketing folks drool over. The kind of data that every government needs to run its country; a one-of-a-kind user database from which they can mine interesting and infinite data. This would smoothen the process of running an economy, would be of insuperable help to the police, would be of great help to martimonials, etc etc. In short, life will surely be just a ‘click away’.
I truly believe that Orkut was just a means of collecting highly personalized data by Google in order to empower their own database. So don’t be surprised if you enter your name in Google tomorrow and your life history opens up on their website.
Well, if you thought all this was true, you have passed the clearance exam to get an Orkut membership.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home