‘Puzzle’ing questions???
Sorry for long time absence. Actually nothing interesting going on in my life off late. Not that something interesting always does happen ;)
Neways, you got to hear this. Last Friday, when I was about to leave my office in the evening for the movie, I came across a jigsaw puzzle box lying on the corridor. Was quite a tempting offer. Took it back to my office. Sat on it for 5 hours. Skipped supper, movie et al. And did it in flat 5 hours 22 minutes. Din know what to do with it. So signed a ‘Thank You’ note and kept the arranged picture in the same place on the corridor. Totally forgot about all that over the weekend.
Yesterday, when I went to my office after class. I found my puzzle still lying there. And another puzzle kept next to it with a note “Now try this!!” So burnt the midnight oil and got it done in 6 hours yesterday. Now they have arranged a table on the corridor and kept both my puzzles on display. Kinda funny ain’t it!!
Neways, you got to hear this. Last Friday, when I was about to leave my office in the evening for the movie, I came across a jigsaw puzzle box lying on the corridor. Was quite a tempting offer. Took it back to my office. Sat on it for 5 hours. Skipped supper, movie et al. And did it in flat 5 hours 22 minutes. Din know what to do with it. So signed a ‘Thank You’ note and kept the arranged picture in the same place on the corridor. Totally forgot about all that over the weekend.
Yesterday, when I went to my office after class. I found my puzzle still lying there. And another puzzle kept next to it with a note “Now try this!!” So burnt the midnight oil and got it done in 6 hours yesterday. Now they have arranged a table on the corridor and kept both my puzzles on display. Kinda funny ain’t it!!

4 Comments:
CLientu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awesome ahes..wonder where you pick this from??;) pan kay kami ahet ka kame puzzles sodvayla...skipped lunch..laaz hi nahi watat sangayla!..anyway, sahi ahes...display with you name ka?
proud of you...find out who this entity is BTW!
consu.
hi man, good to hear abt this second one, and the display thing..good gift kindaa for the 7th!
Dumbo,
funny alright!
but weren;t you always good at putting scrambled pieces together and making a pretty picture out of it!!! :-)
goodness..........I am actually praising you here!!!!!
Mads
yo Prak...
Happy b'day....
so anythng special this time.... ur 1st b'day in US na?
anyways will mail u soon.. bye..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home